Hiring an experienced, knowledgeable litigation firm can save a tremendous amount of frustration, time, and money for all parties involved. Led by an attorney with more than 20 years of experience, The DuBosar Law Group, P.A., represents the interests of clients involved in commercial disputes and litigation throughout Florida. Our attorneys represent for-profit businesses and nonprofit companies of all sizes, as well as individuals, in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters, including:
- Corporate and partnership litigation, including corporate governance, breach of fiduciary duty, and judicial dissolution
- Business torts
- Commercial real estate recovery, workouts and commercial foreclosure
- Lender liability issues
- Enforcement and defense of restrictive covenants and covenants not to compete
- Intellectual property litigation, including trade secret litigation
- Franchise litigation and securities litigation
- Contract disputes
- Claims involving fraud allegations
- Easement and land use disputes
When addressing a case, our lawyers create and implement an effective legal strategy that assists clients in resolving their immediate legal needs. We also help them to avoid future disputes by identifying and solving the problem that led to litigation.
Business Litigation Lawyers Serving Palm Beach County and Statewide
To discuss your legal matter with an experienced South Florida commercial litigation attorney, contact our law firm online, or call us in Boca Raton at 800-613-2687 to schedule an appointment. We welcome inquiries from out-of-state banks, attorneys, businesses, and individuals involved in commercial disputes in Florida.